Wednesday, December 14, 2022

USCIS Notice

The USCIS just released the following:

Starting Dec. 12, we are automatically extending expired Green Cards for 24 months when lawful permanent residents apply for naturalization. Your Form N-400 receipt will be evidence of your status when presented with your expired Green Card. There is no need to file Form I-90 in this situation. 

For more details call or write to our office, we will gladly help. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 Happy Fourth everyone.  I know we all have been waiting for this law to take effect. Here it is below. Work and Family Mobility Act ...